Rust in Peace review by Megadeth

• Released: Sep 21, 1990
Megadeth: Rust in Peace

This has to be one of the best megadeth albums that were ever released. You can't say anything bad about Rust In Peace. Here is the tracklist and their ratings for them in my opinion. 01. Holy Wars... The Punishment Due - the song is fast, has great guitar and a cool spanish part 10/10. 02. Hangar 18 - this song is about aliens and stuff and also has great guitar 10/10. 03. Take No Prisoner - this song is very fast and it has cool lyrics 10/10. 04. Five Magic - one of my favorite songs. This song starts fast and gets slow then gets fast again and it has a lot of solos in it 10/10. 05. Poison Was The Cure - this song starts off acoustic and then has cool drum part and good guitar 10/10. 06. Lucretia - propely my least favorite song on the album. It's has a good intro and good riffs 10/10. 07. Tornado Of Souls - This has to be one of Megadeth's best work. Good guitar, good drums and great solos 10/10. 08. Dawn Patrol - this song is different from the other songs. It's mostly all bass. Good bass to it though 10/10. 09. Rust In Peace... Polaris - one of my favorite songs. Dave Mustaine sings it cool and it's pretty fast 10/10. 10. My Creation - this was a bonus on the remixed and remastered album. It's an unfinished song but it's still good. 10/10 11. Rust In Peace Polaris (demo) - this is a demo of Rust In Peace. Very different 10/10. 12. Holy Wars... The Punishment Due (demo) - demo of Holy Wars... The Punishment Due. Different solos because their Chris Poland 10/10. 13. Take No Prisoners (demo) - this is the demo of Take No Prisoners. This one sounds almost the same as the released version 10/10. This is one of the best '90s albums ever released. Mustaine and Friedman are both great guitarists.

This album has great lyrics also. Holy Wars... The Punisment Due has to do with wars about religion. Hangar 18 has to do with aliens. Rust In Peace is about nuclear warfare and a russian nuclear missle named polaris. The vocals fit in perfect with the music. Mustaine is also a great vocalist.

This is my favorite Megadeth album along with Killing Is My Business... And Business Is Good, Peace Sells... But Who's Buying and So Far, So Good... So What? All the sings are impressive on this album. I don't hate anything about this album and if it were stolen or lost this is one of my favorite albums that I bought and I would be so mad I would just go insane and destroy everything until I find it.