Rust in Peace review by Megadeth

• Released: Sep 21, 1990
Megadeth: Rust in Peace

The sound of this album is pretty god.For me this album is the best creation of Megadeth ever.After the band suffered several line ups, the "classic" line up came: Dave, Marty, David and Nick. For me they represent the best line up that Megadeth ever had, the best musicians. This album shows that the band are the best in Thrash Metal and Speed Metal styles.

This album also shows that in this period of time Dave was fully focused on lyrics.He did very great lyrics on songs such as: Holy Wars... The Punishment Due, Hangar 18, Tornado of Souls, Take no Prisoniers, Rust in Peace... Polaris.For me this album contains the best lyrics that Dave ever wrote.

In my opionion this album is the best in all Thrash Metal history.It contains very great songs such as: Holy Wars... The Punishment Due very great lyrics, riffs and solos, Tornado of Souls(my favorite song from Megadeth) that has great lyrics, riffs and one of the best solos ever wrote, Hangar 18 great lyrics and awesome solos, but I don't like Dawn Patrol, I don't think it fit very good with the album, yea' it has good bass line but it doesn't fit.If I will ever lose that great album, I surely go and buy another one.

Ironpriest
    akhimakhi93
    Ironpriest wrote: SOUTHofHEAVEN89 : THIS MEGADETH CD IS PRITTY SICK... HOLYWARS IS A SICK SONG, I LOVE PLAYING IT, THE SPEED IS FUCKIN SICK. SOME OF THE SONGS ON THE CD ARE NOT THAT GREAT BUT MOST ARE BAD ASS Might want to calm down dude. an last time i was 'sick' it wasn't a pleasant experience
    lmao...RUST IN PEACE IS SICK...THIS ALBUM WOULD OWN METALLICAS GREATEST HITS ALBUM(IF THEY MAKE ONE)
    Rattlehead_1990
    AWESOME!!!! I just hope that Dave Mustaine's right about the next album being Rust In Peace II. It'll be amazing for sure. \m/ Rock On! \m/ MEGADETH RULE!!!!