So Far, So Good... So What! review by Megadeth

• Released: Jan 1, 1988
Megadeth: So Far, So Good... So What!

This album was released in 1988. The remixed and remastered version of the album has a few differences between on how their songs sound. For example track number six In My Darkest Hour has a longer intro in it than the original recording. A lot of the songs on this album are very impressive such as the songs Set The World Afire and Mary Jane. I don't know about other Megadeth fans but to me I find that the sound of the drums sound a bit different in this album than there other albums. If you get the remixed and remastered edition of SfSGSW you will have special remixes of the songs Into The Lungs Of Hell, Set The World Afire, Mary Jane and In My Darkest Hour.

Along with the music I like the lyrics. I especially like one of the verses on track number seven Liar when he says everything in like one breath. I think Dave Mustaine is a great singer and a great guitar player.

This is one of Megadeth's best albums. It's just as good as any of the original five Megadeth albums. The album art is also pretty cool to. I use to say that Metallica are way better than Megadeth but when I listened to Peace Sells... But Who's Buying?, So Far, So Good... So What! and Rust In Peace I then though that Megadeth was one of the greatest thrash metal bands of all time. I hate nothing about this album. I hope Megadeth has more to come in great heavy metal even if Dave Mustaine do go single.