So Far, So Good... So What! review by Megadeth

• Released: Jan 1, 1988
Megadeth: So Far, So Good... So What!

Megadeth are better then Metallica, by far. I think. If not, theyre equally as good. So Far, So Good... So What! is my favorite megadeth album, followed by Rust in Peace. The production doesnt touch RIP though; it's very raw, which gives the album more of an edge, just like Killing Is My Business. Just 'cause I like it doesn't make it good though.

Dave Mustaine is a great guitarist and a satisfactory singer. Megadeth wouldn't be Megadeth without him, that's for damn sure. They go with the music really good, especially in my favorite song, Hook In Mouth, which is basically about the PMRC or something putting parental advisory stickers on albums.

It is my personal favorite Megadeth album. Best songs are In MY Darkest Hour, Hook In Mouth, Mary Jane, 502 and the opening instrumental, Into The Lungs Of Hell, which is essentially one giant guitar solo. the only bad point is the cover od the Sex Pistols' "Anarchy In The UK" which I despise. But a very good album, any thrash fan should have this and Rust in Peace, and maybe Peace Sells in their repotior.