Th1rt3en review by Megadeth

• Released: Nov 1, 2011
Megadeth: Th1rt3en

Megadeth has produced there heaviest album to date, this is an album that you can get up and head bang like crazy to, or sit down a chill out to. However I think that the guitars have a bit to much bass to them, it feels like the guitars just don't have that thrash metal crunch anymore. Still the album is awesome.

Now the lyrics are very good, Dave Mustaine has really done well with the lyrics, they could be a tad stronger but for Megadeth they a really good (not that they've ever been bad).

This album is a solid album, in my opinion not as good as "Endgame" or "Rust In Peace", but it can happily slot in under them. This album is better than "Death Magnetic" and "Lulu". I'm loving public enemy number 1 its such a catchy song, I dislike "Black Swan", its the best musical and lyrical song on the album, I just don't like it. If the album broke I wouldn't buy it again there's one song on the album that I adore but I'd rather listen to "Rust In Peace". This album is very good, if you're a thrash metal fan its a must, but if you don't like thrash metal, then I don't think you'll like it.