That One Night: Live In Buenos Aires [DVD] review by Megadeth

• Released: Mar 6, 2007
  • Content: 8
  • Production Quality: 10
Megadeth: That One Night: Live In Buenos Aires [DVD]

Well it's Megadeth and if you enjoy their famous heavy riffs and fast solos then this DVD is deffinatly for you! It contains soo many classics. All of the songs sound just like they would in the studio on with the energy of a live audience. This DVD also has amazing sound.

Content — 8
Almost al of the footage in this DVD is the concert which is a good thing if you wanna get in the action! But I don't remember too much footage of behind the scenes stuff. It contains soo many classics, "Symphony of Destruction", "Tornado of souls" one of my favourites is "A Toute Le Monde" "Holy wars... The Punishment Due" and soo many more. I personally was very satisfied with buying this DVD the sound quality, as I said, was great, great set list, can't think of any real negatives with it.

Production Quality — 10
The sound quality for this DVD was pretty damn good, I must say, Dave Mustaine sounded good. The guitars never sounded better! There is nothing like watching Dave Mustaine shred "Holy Wars... The Punishment Due". The fans on this DVD were soo amazing, the energy is unbelieveable they are like a giant wave of energy, I can't truely describe it, you have to see it!

It compares greatly with their other albums, which are great too. The most impressive thing on this DVD is probably either the amazing guitar shredding skills they still have, or the crowd. Overall I loved that it was a great concert and you can almost feel like your there with out "being there". The only thing I hated was, it had to end but everything does. If I ever lost this DVD or it were stolen, I'd deffinatly get it again! well thank you for your time and please rate.

Silas S Thompso
    If Metallica is as Good as megadeth then why did metallica fans turn on them during the black album. Also compare United Abominations and the system has failed to saint anger. At least their producer isn't taking solos out of their songs. And I've heard dave say that Kirk ripped off his leads on ride the lightning and on kill em all. All his solos after that sounded almost the same with that ****ing wah wah pedal. Get's annoying hering it on three fourths of the albums's solo.