The System Has Failed review by Megadeth

• Released: Sep 14, 2004
Megadeth: The System Has Failed

Attention everone, sadly The System Has Failed but this CD is the best heavy metal CD among the fifty of what I own. I heard that this CD is Mustaine's album not really Megadeth. Even though the first 5 albums were crazy good. Risk simply blowed. I mean it was better than those other pop CD's those days but this CD is in the same catagory beside Backstreet Boys. Other than that the CD is awsome and the track with Vic talking, is great. I wonder who does his cool voice. This CD was produced awsome because all the talking that happens in Black mail the unverse fit great.

For the lyrics, all I can say is wow dude all the comments about political stuff is pretty good and the writing about his own life in songs like Some Thing That I'm Not and Ofmice and men I thought was really down to earth and personal stuff, kind of like Use the man.

I think you'ld have to buy this album cuz Mustaine suffered a lot trying to bring his arm back in shape and he suffered emotionally to as you can see in Some kind of monster. But truly because TSHF is 100% better than St. Anger the two CD's proved that Deth can kick more ass than Tallica. To be honest I'm a big fan of Tallica too but there's no doubt that St. Anger didn't live up to Tallica's promies.