The System Has Failed review by Megadeth

• Released: Sep 14, 2004
Megadeth: The System Has Failed

Well Megadeth are back in action returning with (wot I think) is the best thrash metal album released since Metallica's 'Master Of Puppets'. Being a huge metallica fan I was very disappointed with St. Anger with no solo's and crappy lyrics and I was hoping that Megadeth would go down like that. And they didn't. This is the best album ever.

Mustaine is a champ. His singing surpasses anything I've heard yet. The songs have meaning in them (unlike St. Anger). The solo's are perfectally placed. Tears in a Vial's solo is right where it should be. Oh and Metallica take note of that word solo and f--ing play some on the next album.

Best album ever. The Scorpion has the best solo ever, followed closely by tears in a Vial's solo. I only disliked 2 songs in that album and they were still quite good. They were I Know Jack and My Kingdom. best songs are (in order) The Scorpion, Tears In A Vial, Die Dead Enough, Of Mice And Men, Shadow Of Deth (best guitar ever), Back In The Day, Something That I'm Not, Blackmail The Universe, Kick The Chair, I Know Jack and My Kingdom. Shadow Of Deth has the best guitar ever. A very impressive album.