The System Has Failed review by Megadeth

• Released: Sep 14, 2004
Megadeth: The System Has Failed

First off you know it will be a great quality sounding album if Dave Mustaine produces it himself. The System Has Failed has a crisp sound that makes you hear every little guitar note sound clear. I love the intro to the album with the war plane flying over head or whatever explosion it might be then the double bass with the kick ass riff to "Blackmail The Universe". Overall sound is awesome, if you got Bose system in your house/car you are in for a treat.

Dave Mustaine, in my opionion is known for his lyric ability more than his singing. I love the way Dave write lyrics. It's amazing on what he says in his songs actually makes you think. I think his best lyrics are on the Youthansia album, but this one is pretty close to taking over. Overall, lyrics are awesome, they got all the Mustaine ingredients, the Mustaine snarl, scream, yell, ect. You will not be dissapointed on his lyrics.

Wow, after I listened to this album for the 3rd time in a row, I have to say more songs have grown on me more. This is thier best album overall since Countdown to Extinction. I recommend this album to anyone that is into thrash, speed, or just good ole Megadeth style!