United Abominations review by Megadeth

• Released: May 15, 2007
Megadeth: United Abominations

The bands sound has gotten back to the level of thrash from the Rust In Peace era which can be heard in tracks like Washington is Next and Sleepwalker the song United Abominations (which is the title track) has had some controversy a member of the United (abomi)Nations had supposedly reviewed every word in the song denoucing every statement about the UN and has protested against the release of the album..but seeing how you reading this I think we both know how that turned out Not only is this album a great thrash CD but the re-re-re(you know where I'm going with this)record of A Tout Le Monde is done very well and is a great listen.

Dave Mustaine has always been a great lyricist being able to write lyrics that have relevance to the world he has also been able along with the rest of ]\/[EGADET]-[ to create drumm patterns Guitar/bass riffs that flow with the music and to top that off Dave's voice has only gotten better over time the lyrics on the CD are outstanding and sung by a true master of the craft.

There is a classic feud between Metallica and Megadeth fans some say Metallica has gotten crappy iver the years some say Megadeth is just a rip off but no fan on anyside can say this album isnt amazing the songs Sleepwalker Washington is Next A Tout Le Monde leave an everlasting impression on the listener the only bad thing I have to say about this album is that a few tracks aKa Gears of War United Abominations are not immediate favorites but still even if you listen to those tracks a few times they start to become four or five star songs if this CD was ever stolen from me I'd buy it again but not before I chase down the guy who stole it If I ever lost it I'd hate myself forever but would go out and buy it again.