Youthanasia review by Megadeth

• Released: Nov 1, 1994
Megadeth: Youthanasia

This is Megadeth's sixth release. It was released in 1994 after Countdown To Extinction. The chart osition for this album was at no. 4. This album has a pretty heavy sound. There are four new tracks on the remixied and remastered version of this album. They are Millinium Of The Blind, New World Order, Absolution and A Toute Le Monde (demo). Millinium Of The Blinds intro riff is similar to the track 1000 Time Goodbye. New World Order is a pretty cool song. Absolution is an instrumental that later on when Megadeth released Cryptic Writings part of that intrumental would be in the Trust solo. A Toutle Le Monde demo is basically a demo of track 4 on the album which is A Toute Le monde but the demo is better. Dave Mustaine is a pretty great guitarist seeing all the albums he released over the years.

The lyrics are pretty cool to. Dave Mustaine is a good vocalist also but he's a better guitar player. The lyrics to track 12 Victory is cool to because he put all the names of songs he made in the past in the songs for lyrics. One song on this album you can realy relate to his life because it talks about traveling and stuff which is called The Killing Road which is another great song on this album.

This is one of my favorite Megadeth albums that I own. This is way better than Metallica's sixth release "Load." But three years later the next Megadeth album ain't so good and that is "Cryptic Writings." It's still pretty good but not that good. I noticed that the artwork is very strange on this album and actually my friend has a purple Megadeth shirt with a babay from the album on it and on the back it has one of the verses to Youthanasia on it. A lot of people at school make fun of him for wearing that shirt but he dosen't care cause it's Megadeth. I don't hate anything about this album and if it were lost I would definatley look for it.

seek_&_destroy
    oi up front, Crown of Worms Apppears on Countdown to Extinction, not Youthanasia. Well we know who's a pirate
    pm607
    hello just to let you guys know i agree with you=] this is one of the best albums in the world... though mind you all the best albums in the world are by megadeth so...=]
    Blood Hawk
    what a great birthday present=) *Sings the Killing Road chorus to himself* 16 BABY! \M/