Metal For The Masses, Vol. 4 review by Metal For The Masses

• Released: Nov 22, 2005
Metal For The Masses: Metal For The Masses, Vol. 4

This album is one of the best Metal For The Masses. It has a huge variety of bands and metal genres. Mainly black metal/heavy metal/industrial metal. I was really impressed when I bought this album from hot topic. I thought it would be crap since it was only 7 dollars but this was a great deal, 40 tracks (two discs). When I first heard it I immediatly fell in love with it. Just about every song has a solo, and the guitar skills in this album are amazing. It's the greatest album I have heard in a long time.

The lyrics are great, the music and lyrics go so well together. It is a lot of bands but on every track the lyrics are meaningfull and really catchy. Some of it does have political views in the lyrics though, which is good to extents and bad to extents. But I think this album is great lyric-wise.

Out of many other CDs I have heard this has got to be up there in the best. The most impressive songs are by Dimmu Borgir, Meshugga, God Forbid, and Arch Enemy. But that's just some of them, there are to many great bands then I can name. I love the guitar riffs and super fast pounding drums. It puts you in the song. I can't say there's anything I hate about it. If it were stolen I would definately buy it again or beat the person who took it and get it back. A must buy.