...And Justice For All review by Metallica

• Released: Aug 25, 1988
  • Users' score: 9 (1,750 votes)
Metallica: ...And Justice For All

This has to be by sound Metallica's heaviest sounding album and lyrical in a way. I am a huge Metallica fan see them any time I can and this is my overall favorite album because the power speed and agression in these songs just amazing talent.

The lyrics where deep and not in a drpressional way but just in a true sadistical way. In Blackened the first song the lyrics are just so powerful along with the drumming and the guitar and bass. It's just amizing how good all of it is put together. James is actually realy screaming his ass off in this CD compared to others more of a heavy metal than a speed metal.

I can't realy compare it to other albums because it's just so amazing. The most impressive songs are One of course Blackened, Harvester Of Sorrow, To Live Is To Die, and Eye Of The Beholder. I love every song in this because of the power and aggression but there cant be anything bad on this CD. If it where lost or stolen I would go out and buy it again right away because its my favorite of all albums. I say go buy it, its jason newsteds's first time recording with Metallica and it couldn't get any better it's just amazing how timed and well all the drumming guitar riffs bass lines and solos are compiled together.