...And Justice For All review by Metallica

• Released: Aug 25, 1988
  • Users' score: 9 (1,751 votes)
Metallica: ...And Justice For All

The sound on this album is friggin amazing. This is probably one of Metallica's heaviest and most ambitious albums ever made. The guitars on this album are amazing Kirk and James can really play guitar, and Kirk with the raging solos gotta love it. The drums are just plain kick-ass and the bass is good even though you cant really hear it.

The lyrics on this album are really, really good. The lyrics really do speak out on this one. The thing that amazes me about the lyrics is how they plan it I mean they go talking about justice to what a man feels like when he is in a war. That is what I call good songwriting structure and these guys can really pull it off.

This album cannot compare to any other artist's. This is one of the best album's in rock and the heavy metal decade ever made. I do not hate anything about this album I like every single moment off it. And those who call themselves "Headbangers" get this album and listen to some true headbanging songs. So if this album were lost I would most definetely go out and buy it again. Get this album right now you will not regret it I am telling you you will get blown away with this.

gynther flynt
    what's with everyone saying how bad the sound (especially the bass) is, but then giving a full 10 to the sound??!?!?!!!?!?!?!?!?!? !?!?! come on, the sound is really bad, that's what makes this record so unknown to not-so-metallica fans. the songs are really great though. by putting a 10 to everything is just proving what a bad reviewer you are, this album does not deserve it.
    Sixpounder
    This is also my favorite Metallica album. And why would somone come on here just to say that this album doesnt deserve a 10, because it deserves alot more than a 10.
    steveCFH wrote: KingABX345 wrote: ...And justice for all wasn't the best Metallica album u pussy bitch Master of Puppets was and Metallica does make Slayer look like pussy whiped bitches Give me a break. Master of Puppets wasn't that good. The best album is Ride The Lightning. It is completely flawless.
    master of puppets was really good man.....nothin on the black album though
    scottishmob
    metallifan1 wrote: alright sethmegadefan, grungy? grunge wasn't even out yet, and grunge is mainly in seattle, not san francisco. come on. get your facts straight.
    ..... Are you serious?
    SlAyTaNiC_CAC wrote: Ypu think this album is better than slayer. Ha! Ya ****en right man. I'm a metallica fan but this album is no way even half as good as reign in blood or any of slayer's album's. Metallica may be good but after the black album they turn into a bunch of ****en sell out's so never compare them to slayer because any true thrash metal fan would agree than slayer is better!
    You can't really use a bands financial status to decide whether or not they are good. I like them both but he is talking about the music here, repeat the music .
    KingABX345 wrote: master of puppets, kill Em' All and Ride the Lightining are the best metallica albums becuase every single song is its own master peace oll the other cd's hae some song that ISN"T bad but isn' there best
    1. Do you even know anything about Slayer? 2. Do you even know anthing about Metallica? 3. Why are you posting shit like that? 4. Are you just some 13 year old kid trying to act like you know what you're talking about? Sorry for such a long post but this shit makes me sick. I'm really starting to hate UG and a lot of peope on it. Good album though.... Actually I'm a guitarist and bassist and I don't even mind that the bass can't be heard too well.
    SlAyTaNiC_CAC