...And Justice For All review by Metallica

• Released: Aug 25, 1988
  • Users' score: 9 (1,751 votes)
Metallica: ...And Justice For All

The sound of this album was really good in my opinion because, it was the MOST heaviest metallica album ever recorded. The pulse pounding guitar riffs, the bass was kind of out of step because Metallica fans weren't used to Jason playing instead of Cliff, the drums were great (of course), vocals were hard; like really hard. Another great sounding by Metallica.

The lyrics were insane. So powerful, but mostly about politics, it describes what we are into today, if your pissed at our economy, just give this record a listne, you'll feel better, money, war, politics, not everyday you see a metal band singing and composing abou that sort of stuff. Great lyrics.

Overall, on my top five albums, ever, it would be number 3, my favorite album by metallica, overall. One thing I didn't like was just a few of the guitar solos. Kirk really out did himself, don't get me wrong, but too much wah. If it were lost/theft. YES I would buy it again.

krvolok
    Rob Lawrence wrote: Slayer sucks. Get over it you super metalheads. Metallica is a much better band, with much more structure and emotion put into their music.
    Yeah right,quite laughable.As I said people who shit on Slayer are c**ts of the most profane nature.
    kobochok
    Hey, we are to discuss AJFA, not Slayer I suppouse) A perfect album by the way
    Rynmetalfan
    I've been listening to this album for 20 years now and it never gets old. Every track is perfect in my opinion. Many say MOP but I truely see this as Metallica at it's peek. I really can't say enough about the importance of this album for me. Truely is one the greatest metal albums of our time.
    iup788
    Modernmusich8er wrote: The best Metallica album is easily Kill Em All
    No. Kill Em All is the 5th best. The order is this - 1. Master of Puppets 2. ...And Justice for All 3. Ride the Lightning 4. The Black Album 5. Kill Em All 6. Death Magnetic 7.Load 8. ReLoad 9. St. Anger