Creeping Death review by Metallica

• Released: Oct 17, 1990
Metallica: Creeping Death

Okay this is like a single tape thingy that Metallica had released. I can't realy tell you the year it was released in but it's between the years 1984 and 1986. The album only has three songs which are Creeping Death, Am I Evil? and Blitzkreig. I like Creeping Death alot especially at the introduction and even though the other two songs are covers I like Metallica's version of Am I Evil? just as much as the Diamond Head version. I never ever heard the original recorded version of Blitzkreig though.

The lyrics to Creeping Death are great. It's about when the Egyptians had the Hebrews as slaves. Am I Evil? is about a guy who's mother is a witch and she gets burned and he is also evil to. Blitzkreig is a German word for thunder war or something similar to that. The song has to do with Armageddon or sumtim like that. Jame's Hetfield sings Am I Evil? just as good as Sean Harris would.

I think this album single thing is interesting. You can get this at the limited edition Metallica box set but I don't think that they are producing anymore. You can also just buy the Ride The Lightning album to get Creeping Death or you can buy the Garage Inc. album to get Am I Evil? and Blitzkreig. It's really hard to choose what the most impressive song is because theres only three songs on it. I don't hate anything about this. Another to get this is get it on some shooping website or something like that.