Cunning Stunts [DVD] review by Metallica

• Released: Dec 8, 1998
  • Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 10
Metallica: Cunning Stunts [DVD]

This is an amzing DVD. It's recorded in fort worth Texas and Hetfield's interaction with the crowd is great. It was recorded during the load tour which in my opinion is their worst album but they mainly play their classics. Metallica don't make one mistake live and Kirk Hammet does some amazing wah pedal effects. Also Hetfield just randomly swears half way through the songs and changes some of the words which is erm strange.

Content — 10
The DVD contains all the classics you reely need but is missing a few. Such as Blackened, Battery, Welcome Home. And they don't play the whole of Master Of Puppets but can't realy complain. There's an interesting song called Kill/Ride medley which is the parts of 6 of their first songs into one song. I would have preffered if they just played each all the way through but sounds cool. The best song they do is probably one or Fade To Black. There are a few extras such as documentries.

Production Quality — 10
Production is good on most songs but in one or two you cant really hear Kirk's solos well. Apart from that though the guys who produced this did a good job.

It's the only dvd I have of Metallica but I love it I recommend every Metallica fan buys this along with Live S--t because my friend has that and thats even better. If it were stolen I'd kick the s--t out of whoever stole it and retrieve it but if that fails then I'd buy it again.