Cunning Stunts [DVD] review by Metallica

• Released: Dec 8, 1998
  • Content: 9
  • Production Quality: 8
Metallica: Cunning Stunts [DVD]

The songs on this DVD are ace! The guitar is awesome, especially the solos which rock! The quality of sound was good and the vocals were great and the lyrics made it even better.

Content — 9
The DVD is of a live concert from 1997. There are 2 discs and loads of songs. There are lots of bonus things to watch such as the making of the stunts. The songs include: So What, Creeping Death, Sad But True, Ain't My Bitch, Hero Of The Day, King Nothing, One, Fuel, Bass/Guitar Doodle, Nothing Else Matters, Until It Sleeps, For Whom The Bell Tolls, Wherever I May Roam, Fade To Black, Kill/Ride Medley: Ride The Lightening/No Remorse/Hit The Lights/The Four Horsemen/Seek & Destroy/Fight Fire With Fire, Last Caress, Master Of Puppets, Enter Sandman, Am I Evil?, Motorbreath. There is 2 hours and 55 minutes to the DVD.

Production Quality — 8
The quality of the DVD is good. The sound is good and there are lots of good shots and angles. 4 of the songs have multi angles which is cool. The picture quality is also impressive as some concert DVD are blurry and look dated but this doesn't. There are some stunts and explosions at the end of the DVD which I found amusing.

The most impressive things about the DVD are the brillaint songs. My personal favourite is the introduction to the second disc. There is not much bad about the DVD. I would maybe buy another copy of the DVD depending on the price.