Harvester Of Sorrow review by Metallica

• Released: Aug 28, 1988
Metallica: Harvester Of Sorrow

This is a single that Metallica released around the ...And Justice For All Period. This single only has three tracks which are Harvester Of Sorrow, Breadfan (Budgie) and The Prince (Diamond Head). Harvester Of Sorrow is one of the best songs on this album and one of the best songs on ...And Justice For All. I like the Metallica verison of Breadfan way better than the Budgie version but I like the Metallica version of The Prince just as much as the Diamond Head version.

I like the lyrics to Harvester Of Sorrow. That has to be the most depressing song I have ever heard by Metallica. I like the part in The Prince when James sings 'see his face... see his smile... time to die!' and when he's like screaming in pain and I like the lyrics to Breadfan also.

I like this single just as much as any other Metallica single. I tihnk the most impressive song on this single is Harvester Of Sorrow. It's kinda biased to say that's the most imprsseive song to because theres only three songs and the other two are covers. Also because the single is named after the song too. I like the art work to this single. If you dont wanna waste you money buying Garage Inc. then you should go hunting for the singles at music stores even though I think most of them is not all of them are out of print so go on some shopping website.