Kill 'Em All review by Metallica

• Released: Jul 25, 1983
Metallica: Kill 'Em All

Metallica have to be the best metal band ever. With heavy riffs and kirks fast yer strangely melodic solos. Hetfield and Hammet mainly use ESP guitars and they sound great. Most of the tracks were written by Dave Mustaine of Megadeth before being sacked whilst on tour. He is an amazing songwriter and this albums contains very catchy powerful riffs and solos. The drumming is excellent too and if you like bass riffs anaesthia is one huge bass solo.

The lyrics are probably the worst aspect of this album but they still f--kin' rock. They aren't as catchy as from albums such as Master Of Puppets and the Black Album. James Hetfield's singing is croaky at times but dont let thtat put you off.

This is one of their best albums but doesnt stand up to Master Of Puppets but with some classics definately buy it. The best songs are Hit The Lights and The Four Horsemen. If it was stolen I would buy it again and while I'm there I'd buy ride the lightning to complete the collection I suggest you do the same.