Kill 'Em All review by Metallica

• Released: Jul 25, 1983
Metallica: Kill 'Em All

Well as many thrash metal fans know is this the debut album of one of the most influencial metal bands of the '80s, Metallica. This album has a few songs with the credits of former lead guitarist Dave Mustaine who is currently in Megadeth. I noticed that the music in this album is very different from any of the four original Metallica albums. This album has no songs on it such as Fade To Black, Welcome Home (Sanitarium), and One. The solo's to each song are great to.

Well unlike Ride The Lighning, Master Of Puppets, and ...And Justice For All the lyrics in this album are very clean meaning that they have hardly any swearing in them. I find that James Hefield's vocals are bit different from their second album Ride The Lightning but he is still a great vocalist.

This is one of the best metal albums of all time (in my opinion). The most impressive songs on the album are Motorbreath, (Anesthesia) Pulling Teeth, Whiplash, Phantom Lord, Seek & Destroy and Metal Militia. The four songs are good to but I like these best. I don't hate everything about this album. I think Cliff Burton is one of the greatest bassists of all time and it's very sad that he had to die around the Master Of Puppets tour. I hope that you like Kill 'Em All or any of the four original Metallica albums as much as I do.