Kill 'Em All review by Metallica

• Released: Jul 25, 1983
Metallica: Kill 'Em All

Their first album is one of the greats. Metallica, sadly, has gotten worse and worse over the years. But, let's focus on Kill'Em All. The awseomeness of their guitars can not be typed into this review. Kirk Hammet and James Hetfield are tuned to their finest. The solos are some of the best I've ever heard, and it's all fast paced. The songs are long (3:03 seconds for the shortest) so there is plenty of sound to go around. Cliff Burton Is an awesome bassist, and Lars Ulrich is one of the best drummers.

James can sing. For metal, this is some of the finest singing I've heard today. I have no complaints with his skills, thoguh seemingly, the lyrics have grown better over the years as the sound has gotten worse. His voice seems to be high-pitched in some sings, but I don't care.

Metallica has inspired countless bands and sprung even more cover bands, which I look down on. Dammit, I want to hear Metallica, not some hip-hop tribute that probably made some people hate Metallica.

KingABX345
    this is not only 1 of the greatest metallica albums ever but also 1 of the greatest thrashing albums also