Kill 'Em All review by Metallica

• Released: Jul 25, 1983
Metallica: Kill 'Em All

Wow just wow the sound on this album just blew me away from beggining to end no boring songs whatsoever. The guitars on this album are outraging in every song there is an amazing solo well except (Anesthesia) Pulling Teeth since its just bass and drums. The drums on this album are amazing especially in that kick ass intro in Motorbreath gotta love, gotta love it. The bass is insance on this album especially in (Anesthesia) Pulling Teeth it is the craziest bass riff I have ever heard rip cliff burton.

The lyrics on this album are really, really intilligent and I really, really like the songwriting structure they used on this album. I think that Kirk is one of the best singers ever and he always will be because who sings about the stuff that he does no one absolutely no one.

This album cannot compare to any other albums because wow just wow it is an amazing album. Every song on this album blew me away which mean I dont have a favourite song. I love everything about it and hate nothing absolutely nothing about this album. If it were stolen/lost I would defenitely buy it again, I am charging to the store and buying this album because every single second on it rocks. I recommend this album to any fan of metal because if you are a true headbanger then pick this album up. I would also recommend this be the 2nd album you get but 1st get the Black Album or in other words "Metallica".

boyan89
    stop dissing St.Anger JESUS!!!sure Kill Em All,Master Of Puppets,...And Justice For All Justice,Ride the Ligtning and the Black ALbum but u still gotta appreciate the sound on St.Anger because they just tried doing something new!!!!i mean come on the records been out for 2 years and you people are still bitching about it!!!!