Live Shit: Binge & Purge review by Metallica

• Released: Nov 23, 1993
Metallica: Live Shit: Binge & Purge

The sound is amazing. For a live album, it sounds great. There are some parts where it is hard to hear, but only in a few places. The DVD is filmed well and also has great sound quality. Both capture the feelings of there live shows. I like how they have little jams in between songs. It is also cool how kirk does extended solos and new ones like at the end of One and For whom the bell tolls.

James is a great singer live. He hits all notes perfectly. In many songs he adds words to them. I like how he talks to the crowd. Jason is a great backup singer. On the CD, He sings Seek And Destroy. He also sings the last chorus on Creeping Death. Overall, the singing is great.

This is a great example of what a concert should be. If you haven't ever been to one their concerts You need this. Other great things include: a scary man stencil, snake pit pass, and booklet. On the DVD there is a history of Metallica segment worth watching. I highly reccomend this.

mEtAl_hEiGhTs
    fetus989 wrote: I like when Kirk plays with his butt
    man i really want to see this now lol
    mEtAl_hEiGhTs
    Sanitarium91 wrote: I'd really want this one, too bad I can't ever find it. It's probably too expensive anyway.
    its actually not that hard to find. try an HMV or a similarly large store. pricey: yes
    ElPincheIndio
    Hells yeah i got that thing at the virgin megastore. like $60 but so worth it man, best live dvd ive owned!!! Lars's pedaling on Whiplash along with Hetfield and Newsted's vocal switch-off are pricelss. 180 minutes of Seek and Destroy (because they start jammin and playin with the croud, hah, you can hear their Mexican accent!)James' singing's all country-yodeley nowadays, if i ever met them i'd remind them of the good old dirty, smelly, hairy, LA days. either way they'll never stop, they'll never quit cuz they're MetallicA!!! METAL UP YOUR ASS!!!
    ElPincheIndio
    oops, sorry i forgot this was a british site... oh well... o and the smiley jacked it up. i meant 18 min.
    extrememetal129
    i just wanna ask one question: The solo that kirk plays in seattle and lars joins in. the melodic solo. who wrote that?