Master of Puppets review by Metallica

• Released: Mar 3, 1986
  • Users' score: 9.4 (2,572 votes)
Metallica: Master of Puppets

This album is a great one. The sound is the propably there best with James's vocals on Orion (joking) and Hammit's kick ass solo in Sanitarium. Disposible Heros is a kick ass hard, speed metal song with talkign about the war and how teens then were basically only used for war in all. Battery is the first song on the album has a very fats pase and his vocals are speedy. I'd agree this the best Metallica album for sound.

Well most of the lyrics dont really mean any thign except for Disposiable Heros and Orion (joking again). That's another thign the lyrics just sound good with the guitars so whatcha gunna do. James Hetfeild is probably one of the best singers of the 80s. I know you think he doesn't have a good voice but he does becuase he makes his voice go with the song.

This is f--king amazing this one album does not compare with any of the metal bands in the 80's. I'd say the best songs on the album are Disposible Heros, Sanitarium, Damage Inc and Battery. I love how it's faster then like the Black Album and after that excpet St. Anger but I love how Metallica's albums all ways sound different. I hate how it was there biggest album so every one thinks how the best Metallica song is Master Of Puppets well it aint. If it was stolen from me of course I wud buy it again. Like I said it's awsome.