Master of Puppets review by Metallica

• Released: Mar 3, 1986
  • Users' score: 9.4 (2,571 votes)
Metallica: Master of Puppets

I love the sound of basically any kind of Metal music so obviouslly I think Metallicas awesome but even if you don't love metal you don't have to because Metallica is one of the best bands there is. And like a lot of bands they have a lot of songs but they're one of the only bands, in my opinion, in which almost all of there songs are great. I'm not exactally sure if there's any story behind the album but like I said in the lyrics section there seems to be storys behind some of the songs. As for the Sounds used in this album there are many but they are all metal sounds like Heavy Metal, Speed Metal, Metal, and Thrash Metal. Overall just like all the other sections I gave this a 10.

To start, James is pretty good at singing except for the stuff in saint anger (but I disliked the entire album)but I'm reviewing Master of Puppets to rate the singers skills for M.o.P. I rate 10 because the lyrics are always good and make you want to sing it and the lyrics are always in the right place which brings me to the compliance of the music and lyrics Which are great. As an example in the song "Battery" The lyrics go great with the speed metal going on and it just sounds totally wicked like it -beep- well should be. Know for the Overall impression which obvioslly a 10. The lyrics are great and if you listen closelly or look at the at the lyrics you can usually find some kind of story in it or an opinion or just some topic. Like in the song Welcome Home (sanitarium)it seems like they're talking about mental hospitals or something and my guitar teacher said in the thing that should not be it sounds like they're talking about the Lock Ness Monster. So a perfect 10 for the lyrics.

Personally I think this is Metallica's best albuam so far. Made in 1986 with Elektra Entertainment group, it is Metallica's third album. It has many of there best songs on it like Master of Puppets, Battery, The Thing That Should Not Be, and many more great Metallica songs. The booklit thing inside has a bunch of pictures of the band and has the lyrics to all the songs in it. You can find it or order it just about any where and I've seen it cost around $12-$15 without tax. I also think it has one of the bands best album covers picturing a graveyard with a cloudy sunset, then in the top coners you can see two hands holding strings that are attached to all of the grave crosses. In conclusion Metallica Rocks! and I rate this entire thing 10!