Metallica review by Metallica

• Released: Aug 3, 1991
  • Users' score: 8.7 (1,307 votes)
Metallica: Metallica

This is a great album which is just as good as any of their others with the exception of Master of Puppets. The riffs are are excellent and so are Kirks solos especially the one on enter Sandman done with the wah-wah pedal. Not all the songs are heavy The Unforgiven and Nothing else Matters show metallicas lighter sound. The guitars have that classic Metallica sound making it a great album.

James Hetfield yet again has shown some of the best lyrics that heavy metal have to offer. They are just brilliant in enter sandman they're about a kids thoughts in the dark and nothing else matters shows his lighter side.

This album is in the top 5 (in my opinion) of the best albums of all time and if you like Heavy metal this is an album for you. The best songs are Enter sandman, Sad but true and The unforgiven. I love the pounding riffs and drums and I don't really hate anything about it. If it was stolen I'd either buy a new one or track the guy down and kick his ass and take ut back.So if you don't have it get it and why your their getmaster of puppets it rocks too.