Metallica review by Metallica

• Released: Aug 3, 1991
  • Users' score: 8.7 (1,307 votes)
Metallica: Metallica

One of the best Metallica CD's. The "Metallica" consits of many solos and has great hard rock/heavy metal sound to the gutars. In the time of the album they were pretty much a head bangin grunge band but turned some of the songs around and made some soft metal like one of my favs "The Unforgiven." What I think is the most innovating about the CD is that they brought two different kinds of music in just one song. Like in "The Unforgiven" or "Nothing Else Matters" they have a little of metal and a little of rock.

The lyrics fit with the music for the most part. Sometimes you can get a little thrown off about what they mean but for the most part pretty good. James has a good deep voice for this music and try to stay away from the high notes.

I think it is one of the best CD's put out by this band right next to their most recent album "Reload." I really don't hate anything about this CD accept for that people cant tab it right. I like pretty much everything about this CD. Over all the CD is awesome but you really have to buy it to find out yourself. Yes that means it is worth going out and buying. If it was stolen I would definately go out and buy it again.