Metallica review by Metallica

• Released: Aug 3, 1991
  • Users' score: 8.7 (1,307 votes)
Metallica: Metallica

This fucking CD rocked! Seriously really great songs on there. Loved most of it though but the ones I liked made up for the ones I didn't like. My three favorite songs on this CD are Enter Sandman, Nothing Else Matters, and My Friend Of Misery. It was a little diverse for instance Wherever I May Roam included a Sitar, Nothing Else Matters showed more of the softer side, but it was still a good track.

James seems to amaze me everytime I listen to one of his creative records, of course this was one of them. The lyrics and the voice fit in perfectly with the music. Especially on Enter Sandman and Nothing Else Matters. To me James is one of the best vocalists out there you can't go wrong with this guy he's great.

The best songs are Enter Sandman, NEM, My friend of Misery, The Unforgiven, Sad But True, Wherever I May Roam, The God that Failed, and Of Wolf & Man. I kinda didn't like how their music at that point, but it was good either way nothing that bad. If it were stolen I wouldn't buy it again cause it'd be on my computer.