Metallica review by Metallica

• Released: Aug 3, 1991
  • Users' score: 8.7 (1,309 votes)
Metallica: Metallica

The sound is very good. I love the heavy style of music. This is one of the earliest albums (it's probably the first, but I'm not sure). So I think that Cliff Rodgers (or whatever his last name is) is on the CD playing his bass. So you've got the amazing Metallica, their amazing songs, and just about everything else is amazing.

The lyrics are all over the place. In a good way of course. Every song talks about a different thing. Some are stories, and some are factually based possibilities. And it's no problem for them to match lyrics with the music. And the lead singer is no Frank Sonatra (for those of you who know what that means), but who cares?

I have only listened to Master Of Puppets and this album by them, and the music styles are very similar, of course that's expected. My favorite songs off this album are; Enter Sandman, Sad But True, and Nothing Else Matters. I don't hate anything about the album, but there's always room for improvement. And I don't curentlyown the CD, but I'd definitely buy it again.