Metallica review by Metallica

• Released: Aug 3, 1991
  • Users' score: 8.7 (1,307 votes)
Metallica: Metallica

The album is an good one from Metallica. It is much softer to their earlier albums like Master of Puppets and Ride the Lightning. Though softer, it is an really good album with some amazing songs. Metallica have been different in this album and have some semi-hard songs and some semi-soft ones. Though many people call this the first bad metallica album in a series of others I believe it is an really good album. It has some exceptional songs like Enter Sandman, Nothing Else Matters and The Unforgiven. Wherever I Roam is a song written about their constant touring. Enter Sandman is their second most popular song.

It has some really lyrics ranging from Enter Sandman to Unforgiven. It has a lot of versatility and the music fits in really well with the lyrics. James Hetfield as usual has been exceptional with the lyrics and singing. Though his voice is relatively softer on this album it goes well with the music.

Though not one of their best albums it is a really good one. Some really good songs are Nothing Else Matters, Wherever I May Roam, Unforgiven and Enter Sandman. This is a really good album and a must buy for all rock fans. If ever lost I would definitely buy 3 CD's and gift 2 to my freinds.