Metallica: Dark Souls [DVD] Review

artist: Metallica date: 03/06/2006 category: compact discs
Metallica: Metallica: Dark Souls [DVD]
Release Date: Jul 1, 2003
On "Metallica: Dark Souls" we go behind the music to discover what it took for this unlikely group of head bangers to remain Kings of the Metal Scene for over two decades (and counting).
 Content: 1
 Production Quality: 2
 3.2
 1.3
review (1) 12 comments vote for this album:
Metallica: Dark Souls [DVD] Reviewed by: black_sabbath, on march 06, 2006

Sound: Metallica: Dark Souls Unauthorized Documentary, I read the title and I was thrilled. I bought it on-line, and rushed to my DVD player I watched (somehow) the entire 1 hour documentary. And firstly, this I was expected, it had no Metallica music, which I was keen to hear, but ok, the title says Unauthorized Documentary. Anyway, this you will be suprised to know Metallica was hardly seen in the entire DVD. // 1

Overall Impression: I don't know why I bought this DVD, please however much you love Metallica, I can assure you this is a waste. I'd much rather buy Live Shit Binge And Purge, Cunning Stunts, S&M, A Year And A Half or Some Kind Of Monster. I think the only good outcome after buying this DVD is the DVD case, the picture is pretty decent and it has the name Metallica on it. That for me was the most impressive thing. // 1

Comments