Reload review by Metallica

• Released: Nov 18, 1997
  • Reviewer's score: 3 Poor
Metallica: Reload

This is follow-up to Load. I have to say if you think the first album which not many people liked which is known as Load, would you buy an album named Reload? It sounds like Load only worst. The only songs that I actually could stand listening to are Devil's Dance, Unforgiven II, and Better Than You. Like why did they change their look too. I think they could of have made an album 1,000,000 times better than Load but no they put out Reload. Then the thing with Lars and Napster kinda pissed off the fans a little to.

All you hear when you play the album is "Give me fuel, give me fire, give me that much I desire" I though that was lame. Then another song called Prince Charming or something like that saying "Hey ma, hey ma look it's me" I though that was lame also. James Hetfield was a cool vocalist but then he ruined that too.

This album is just as bad as Load. There are not any impressive songs on the album. If you noticed the artwork is very similar to Load and the disc picture is almost the same. I don't like anything about this album. If I lost this I wouldn't care.