S&M [DVD] review by Metallica

• Released: Jun 1, 2002
  • Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 10
Metallica: S&M [DVD]

Many, many bands do concerts with orchestras, but Metallica did it right. They have James' guitar set up so well that when he plays "Nothing Else Matters" like heaven. Then on "Fuel" Kurt is shredding on his guitar and there are a whole bunch of old guys behind him, but it still sounds awesome.

Content — 10
The DVD has like 20 soungs on it including alot of there old stuff. The concert is filmed live with the S&M orchestra in San Deigo CA. I was in 2003 I think. It was before they got old. But I encourage anyone and everyone to go out and but this DVD.

Production Quality — 10
The production quality is awesome. The lights and effects on stage are amazing! It's like none of there other concerts ever before.

I own tons and tons of CD/DVD's, but this one is by far my favorite. I would have to say that the most impressive thing on this DVD is the music. By far the music. I love everything about this DVD but they only thing I hate, is that there isnt more! If someone stole it, I would chase 'em down with a baseball bat in my hands and knock 'em out and then I'd get my DVD back. But if I couldn't cath them then I would go out and buy another one.