St. Anger review by Metallica

• Released: Jun 5, 2003
Metallica: St. Anger

Right off the bat, not the best Metallica album. Its still awesome though! See past the lacking solos, I understand maybe Hammett didn't do his best guitaring for this album (duh) but its still really awesome. If you're a real metal fan then understand that its just a nice gritty, solid sounding album for headbangers like me and you alike. Still an awesome album all and all.

Bottom line..Hetfield is one of the best out there when it comes to lyrics. The lyrics for this album were just as deep as any album they've ever done (maybe a bit of exaggeration). None the less, Hetfield has came through once again despite lack of alcohol..oh sweet alcohol.

Overall I gotta give this CD credit..I mean there were some flaws here and there but the boys pulled through yet again like always. This is only an album to buy if you can see past the solo factor. As to the stolen factor, I would personally either beat the crap outta the guy taht stole my copy or just meh, life goes on. DVD has some funny footage like Lars swearin' (not like its not an every day occurance but still funny) and the moron who wrote the lyric book made em' wrong (Noticeable ALL THE WAY through St. Anger, funny stuff).