St. Anger review by Metallica

• Released: Jun 5, 2003
Metallica: St. Anger

This was the first Metallica cd I ever bought, I was into metallica before I really liked Justice and Kill Em All, they still are my favourites but this was the first album I put the money up and actually bought, cuz it was knew I was gettin into Metallica, and yeah. When I bought it St. Anger was out the single, I never liked it I figured stuff would get better on the album. When I first bought it I wasnt much into it I couldn't sit through the songs, but eventually the songs started to grow on me, it really is a unique sounding cd, I've never heard anything like it, all the songs I now like and this cd is one of my favourite metallica cds, works good for helping me deal with shit, turns my sadness into anger which is easier to deal with which is sweet. Learning the songs on guitar is also fun, playin in front of friends to, frantic is really easy to play.

The lyrics are good alot of ppl say they suck cuz there too stupid to understand them, and its not written, alot of symbols and metaphors, and shit that ppl don't wanna try and figure out. Shoot me again, I think is about all the shit that has happened to them but they dont really give a fuck about it and keep on going,napster, ppl saying they sold out cuz they cut there hair (if appearance is that important in music go and listen to sum fuckin britney spears seriously). James singing is not great, but I think it was sorta meant that way the whole album has a raw sound and feeling, and so does his singing, it's like the real deal, no redoing the line 60 million times tell you get the prettiest sounding one.

Great album one of my favourites from Metallica, which is I guess of everything cuz Metallica's the f--in greatest, man I can't really pick my favourites Kill Em All and justice are the top 2 tho then Lighting, Puppets the Black Album and St. Anger are all round the same, Load and Reload I kinda gotta be in the mood to listen to which doesn't happen very often maybe like once a month.