St. Anger review by Metallica

• Released: Jun 5, 2003
  • Reviewer's score: 2 Junky
Metallica: St. Anger

The sound in this couldnt pass as a friggin cat being killed by a pack of wild wolverines. There is no sound it is the same notes in different orders and speeds. Metallica used to have a good metal sound. They tuned the same way every song and didn't play a melody relying on the 7th string that doesn't exist on most peoples guitar. If your gonna make a CD and you are one of the best metal bands in the world then you should sorta try what you did before 'cause that's the s--t. There were no good solos because now Kirk is sucking. If you ever hear this album run to the basment and hit the f--king light. Kill'Em All to Black was the best sounding that I have ever heard. This crap sucked.

What the hell does my lifestyle determines my death style mean? Exactly because no one knows. Not even the people that made it. Some Kind Of Monster had pretty good lyrics cuz they actually ment something. Haha yea friggin right. Dirty Window is the most lyricly retarded song I have ever had the misfortune to hear I will never listen to this song again unless I'm high with some friends and wanna hear something funny. We will be laughing for hours just because Metallica don't care about friggin music. They sold out when Load came out. And they still don't care. The lyrics didn't make any sence when Load came out and they don't make sence today.

This CD didn't hold any water. As a matter of fact it storming out. This was worse than the happy birthday song after everyone has a hangover. It sucked. The only song that was even remotly good was St. Anger. And that song sucked. I hated every song pretty much on this CD. What happened to Metallica after black. I would never buy this CD unless they were giving them free away at a save the whales benifit. Then you can have a frizbee with a fist on it. My overall message here is if you listen to this CD more than twice and still think that you can find a riff or a good solo then you are as retarded as the day is long well I'm outie peace biatch.