St. Anger review by Metallica

• Released: Jun 5, 2003
Metallica: St. Anger

First off this album, is amazing. It's hard to believe that some people think that Metallica had to stick to the old them. Do you honestly think they'd be happy to keep the playing the exact same type of music for over twenty years? The sound from St. Anger, was amazing. Every instrument sounded amazing too me, and still does. The majority of people would disagree. Why? Is it because they aren't making the music you want to hear any more? Their in this for the fun of it. The sound, was agressive. Adreinline pumping, and so on. It reflects perfectly the difficulties the band were going through then, which amazes mein how well they still managed to produce the album. Who gives a f--k if there was no solos? It was still amazing. Want solos, wait for their album later this year.

The lyrics, were perfect. The Unnamed Feeling to me was sucha perfect and inspirational song. The majority of the lyrics are well written, and express a lot of emotions, which run well with the music behind it all. Hetfield? His voice is awesome. He still can pull shit hot tones, even if he blew his voice out in the Black Album.

It is not thier best album, but I love it. Surprisingly, I love Load and ReLoad, which again a lot of people don't, because it's just not how they think Metallica should run. The Unnamed Feeling and Frantic are what I'd say are the best of the album but there are other greats. Personally it's worth buying. If I lost it, I would re-buy, that's for sure.