Greatest Hits 1985-1995 review by Michael Bolton

• Released: Sep 19, 1995
Michael Bolton: Greatest Hits 1985-1995

Normally, I'm a metal fan, but I honestly picked up this CD as a joke. I got it for 6 bucks at a used CD store, mainly as a joke, but when I listened to it, I was blown away. His lyrics, his music, and general sound are captivating, and even if you have a black, metal-loving heart, this CD is worth a try. His style is a soft to heavy love song type, similar to Elton John. Believe me, this is worth the money.

Michael Bolton is an amazing singer, with a wide range of vocal talents. He can go from high-pitched to deep in any song, at anytime. Also, his more romantic songs feature a more quiet type of music, while some of his songs, "Steel Bars" in particular, have a heavier edge, with deeper, louder lyrics. Overall, he can match any song with his lyrics.

Compared to alot of artists that I listen to, Michael Bolton is amazing. His voice goes everywhere, and his lyrics make you feel relaxed. It's a great stress reliever. Two of the most impressive songs are "Said I Loved You But I Lied" and "How Can We Be Lovers." Both these songs start of gentle, but go up to an amazing epic feel. I love the way his songs turned a metal fan into a Bolton fan, and how I can listen to his stuff after a long day and calm down. As with any CD, there's the songs you really don't want, and there's about 8 of them on this CD, which is kind of a bummer. Still, if I lost it, I'd buy another one in a heart beat.

NewDayRising
    Hahahaaahaahhaha I don't know if this is serious or not. I'm not dissing Michael Bolton or the reviewer either I seriously just can't tell lol. I stumbled upon this on accident