Pennybridge Pioneers review by Millencolin

• Released: Feb 24, 2000
Millencolin: Pennybridge Pioneers

Well, while not the most innovative sound in the world, the sound is still pretty cool. Erik Ohlsson and Mathias Farm definitely have there fair share of clever guitar licks. Bad Religions Brett Gurwitz contributes to the album as well with a guitar solo on the song Highway Donkey and he plays guitar and piano on The Ballad.

Nikola Sarcevic has an awesome voice. He doesnt just whine like most pop punk bands out there today like Gay Charlotte, and Simple Plan. The lyrics on this album are excellent. There were songs I could relate to (No Cigar, Hellman, The Ballad) and there were song that had fun lyrics (most of the CD.)

If you asked me if this was my favorite Millencolin album I couldnt answer that because its the only one I've listened to, as of now. If this C.D. was stolen I would get a new one ASAP. If you are in a record store and see this CD pick it up.

DownbëloW
    Mathias looks like a monkey on the cover. But yea, this is a great cd, but I like Kingwood the best.
    Zell182
    The ballad and no cigar are awesome. The only bad point is the songs are all samey