Concert For George [DVD] review by [Miscellaneous]

• Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 5
[Miscellaneous]: Concert For George [DVD]

To me this DVD is the best of them all. I like it because it's all of George Harrison's close friends, Beatles band mates, and his son, playing all of his songs in 1 concert to show how much they care. The quality sound of the concert was outstanding. When I herd and saw "While My Guitar Gently Weeps," I was amazed.

Content — 10
I don't own the DVD I just rented it. So I don't know any of the bonus features. But this DVD is a live concert DVD including performances by Eric Clapton, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and more. A song that I particularly like is "While My Guitar Gently Weeps." I think that if George were still here today and he herd Eric Clapton sing that I bet that he would be amazed as I was.

Production Quality — 5
I know I said that I only rented the DVD but that doesn't mean that I have to know the production quality. I have never really looked at or have even thought of the production quality of this film. But I say that the Quality was terrific in every way possible.

This DVD doesn't compare to any other live concert DVD's at all. This is one of those "one of a kind," DVD's. If anyone were to try to make this DVD again, almost like do a tribute to it, it would suck a-s. This DVD is and always will be "One Of A Kind!"