The Strat Pack - Live In Concert [DVD] Review

9.8
 9.8
 9.7
review (1) 1 comment vote for this album:
The Strat Pack - Live In Concert [DVD] Reviewed by: Dairybeat, on march 05, 2009

Sound: This 'all star' line-up of mainly great guitar players, came together to cellebrate the 50th year of The Fender Stratocaster. Many classic songs are performed and the styles vary from Rock & Roll, Country, Country-Rock, Rock and Blues. Apart from Amy Winehouse and there'sa Andersson on vocals, it was a male dominated affair with only more females on backing vocals. One great Strat. Player was missing though: Eric Clapton! // 9

Overall Impression: This is one of the best concert dvd's I now own, also partly due to the quality that Blu-ray can provide for film and sound. This line-up of great artists and some brilliant guitar playing, the selection of classic songs, the sound and production are all outstanding. It's amazing that this kind of quality can now be seen and heard in your own living room, and that for a fraction of the price of the more and more expensive concert tickets. I hate nothing about it, no I love it, and if it got lost, I would not hesitate to replace it right away. // 10

Comments