Warts And All Vol. 2 review by Moe.

• Released: Sep 10, 2002

Moe. is a great jam band. As everyone knows jam bands are best heard live, so this is a great live cd that brings out the best in moe. They sound like a fusion of the Grateful Dead and the Allman Brothers. You can hear the guitar parts really well and the lyrics dont sound jumbled. Moe. plays rock and roll songs that can go on for twenty minutes at a time. The solos are absolutely insane.

Unlike most live albums, you can hear the lyrics great on this album. The only time you wont be able to understand them is when the song is being played so fast you cant keep up. The lyrics really flow well with the music. The singing skill really isnt that great but the meanings of the songs really keep your spirits up.

Overall, this is a great album. It's 3 discs so and about 3 hours long so it can keep you entertained for a while. It's defianately worth buying. My favorite songs are Okayalright, She Sends Me, Kids, and Rebubula. What draws me to this album is that the guitar and bass are supurbly played and is some of the best heard I've heard in a while. If this album were stolen, I'd defianately buy another copy. It's defianately worth the money.

ratmjb1212
    this is a pretty horrible review, but whatever moe. rules, and so does this album
    JBender23
    I agree that this review doesn't exactly do moe. justice. I might write a review for "The Conch", which I believe to be an absolutely revolutionary album.
    Eternal Flame
    moe roxs...no doy and sticks and stones are two crazy albums...must listen too and see live..plenty of their live stuff is around legally at archive.org so check it out ...now