Zip. Boom. Hah Review

Genres: Indie Rock
 9.5
review (1) user comments vote for this album:
Zip. Boom. Hah Reviewed by: Guitarplaya27, on september 18, 2006

Sound: Motion Picture Demise is band is a band who has been around since 2003. Their guitar work reminds me of a slight touch of Guns N' Roses, Lenny Kravitz. They have some nice solo that Alex Ferraro made up to fit the songs. Alex Howard, the rhyhtm guitar, has nice rythym pieces in each song. Each song is different with sound. Very interestng music. // 10

Lyrics: Travis Tucker has singing skills very similar to that of Lenny Kravitz. So he can raise his voice pretty high without losing pitch within the song, and he can pretty slow without losing the pictch as well. The backround vocals are pretty cool as well. Very good vocals. // 8

Overall Impression: This is a very good CD and a great follow to their first CD. If this was stolen, I would definately buy it again. I like the very distinct sound they have, but I wish they had more songs on this album. If you like a little of Guns N' Roses sound, and like Lenny Kravits singing, this is a perfect CD for you. great CD from Motion City Demise, check them out. // 9

Comments