Infamous review by Motionless In White

• Released: Nov 13, 2012
Motionless In White: Infamous

On their new they have changed sound a little bit. "Chris" sounds like Marilyn Manson on a few of the songs. The album has story of everything they don't like about the world lately. They album has a lot of swift changes in the songs. Such as the beginning to "Black Damask (Fog)" goes from a quiet piano intro straight in to high gear. Alternative Press gave "Infamous" 4 out of 5 stars, saying that "Motionless In White" have definitely proven their point and carried it out well and that it sounds similar to Marilyn Manson.

Chris's lyrics on the album are very blunt. He talks about things he doesn't like in America, like the song "A-M-E-R-I-C-A". He says "We take medication to be someone else And we take off our clothes to pay for the bills Where downloading content will earn you a sentence And herb is free in the Hollywood hills". In the song "Devil's Night" they talk about all the people in the world who they don't like, "We are here And we have come to scare you to death Because that's what you deserve You f--king fake a-s hypocrites".

The album sounds like if Marilyn Manson had a baby with "Creatures" and tuned down a little it would be "Infamous". The album releases, may be misleading because they are the few of the songs that are fast and upbeat with screaming. I love the album because they just don't care what anyone thinks of them and I like how blunt the lyrics are towards people. If this album was stolen or I lost it, it would be a must to go re-buy it. The album is another step for metal core music being on top. And they are one of the biggest competitors.