Inferno review by Motörhead

• Released: Jun 22, 2004
Motörhead: Inferno

Heavy metal in its rawest possible form. Motorhead is a band worth worshipping. If only they gave us some more original albums the entire world might have agreed to me when I say they are Gods. Inferno showcased all possible talents of Motorhead. A band that doesn't get the appreciacion it demands. Lemmy the lead vocalist is possibly the world's rawest, roughest and greatest vocalist. The songs featured in this album display an unedited quality which no other band seems to show. There are a few solos that are absolutely mindblowing.

The lyrics are as mean as the singer. That's the least I can say I mean, Motorhead isn't much about the lyrics. Its all about the vocalist and the solos. Lemmy is a briliant vocalist. The reason I say this is that he has this raw quality in his voice that is really hypnotizing. In the song Killers, present in this album, he has an uncomparable and unforgettable control over his voice and the listeners mind. I heard him cover metallica's Enter Sandman and I have to admit the part when he sings "Hush little baby don't say a word, and never mind that noise you hear" is an experience in its self.

Motorhead's Inferno is right up there with the other great heavy metal albums and is an album that will leave you mezmerized. It is an album with great solos and unbelievably brilliant vocals. If you are a metal lover this album is a must have. The best tracks according to me are the Killiers and Fight, the latter being my favourite. If you somehow lose this album, I think you better go to the sotres and buy yourself 2 copies, one for now and the other just in case. This is a precious album that demands respect.