Stage Fright [DVD] Review

artist: Motörhead date: 05/17/2006 category: compact discs
Motörhead: Stage Fright [DVD]
Release Date: January 10, 2006
This latest Motorhead release, entitled "Stage Fright," is a double DVD and not merely a rock 'n' roll statement chiseled into stone, but also an extraordinary look at the band's life. If you're looking for some no-nonsense hard rock riffage, "Stage Fright" is your destination.
 Content: 10
 Production Quality: 10
 8.9
 7.8
review (1) 14 comments vote for this album:
Stage Fright [DVD] Reviewed by: METSOAD, on may 17, 2006

Sound: Lemmy proves once again that he and his mates are the loudest, most racous rock and roll band in the world. They are just so bloody loud and so bloody vicious that it is all you will ever need to make yourself deaf. The band themselves are sounding better than ever, particularly guitarist Phil Campbell, who shows off his odd mix of Adrian Smith of Iron Maiden, Kirk Hammet of Metallica and The Edge from U2 to its fullest. Mickey Dee, the drummer is also on hot form. // 10

Overall Impression: This is an awesome live DVD. One of the best that I own. "In The Name Of Tragedy," "Just 'Cause You Got The Power..." "Ace Of Spades" and "Overkill" are the best songs although the set is faultless. I love the very cool mix of older and newer songs, giving the set a good variety and clear distiction. I would buy this again a million times, it is just the best. If it were stolen I would make sure that I could have this DVD in prision with me because I would kill the thief till he was dead (slight mis-quote from "Killers"). It is just amazing, a must buy. // 10

Comments