Carnival Of Sins: Live review by Mötley Crüe

• Released: Oct 23, 2007
Mötley Crüe: Carnival Of Sins: Live

Motley Crue has done it again. 23 Amazing tracks, on 2 cds!! From classics like "Too Fast For Love" and fairly new tracks, such as "If I Die Tommorow." The band has the best live performances as ever, they sound so good, you can hardly tell the difference between the studio edited album editions and their live performance. Bassist Nikki Sixx Has definatly not lost any song writing skill.

Singer Vince Neil has the same amazing voice he has had 10 years ago. The lyrics flow very well with the songs. However, some lyrics are hard to understand because of the high pitch. Very creative lyrics. Interesting and captivating, the lyrics are not complex at all; very fun to listen too.

This album has the best variety of any of the Crue albums, and has definatly one of the best sound quality. Featuring new songs, as well as older ones. Many tracks were extended, such as Dr. Feelgood (guitarist Mick Mars added a new solo into it). Lyrics are as creative as ever. I love the fact that it has so many songs on it, I spend a whole afternoon listening to them all sometimes. Impressive album.

Def_Leppard_Man
    Matty_V wrote: Yeah Sorry 2 Burst ur Bubble, But They Were One of The First Hair Metal bands So that makes them good?
    That isnt what makes them good, but they made metal what it is today. Motley Crue Kicks ass!!
    DCobsession
    I think those that dont like em, are probably too young to have grown up listening to them! Im 47, grew up with them, loved their stuff, and ROCKED at their Cruefest in Charlotte...
    christie.metz
    this was the most kick ass show I ever saw. they played everything I dreamed of them playing .. from the first album to their current.. none have compared since , just my view..