Dr. Feelgood review by Mötley Crüe

• Released: Jan 1, 1989
Mötley Crüe: Dr. Feelgood

Well, I love motley crue. And I love every one of their songs. they're one of the only bands that I can listen to every song strait through and not skip the track. this is probabaly my favorite album. On this album you can really hear the effort put into it, and it was the first one to have the instruments recorded seperately. It's sounds more clear, like, you can understand it way more. There is lots of bass on the album, and lots of screaming guitar. mick, nikki, tommy, and vince do a great job on this one. And also this album has a lot of hits on it, like "dr.feelgood", "kickstart my heart", "without you", "same old situation","she goes down". I just love it.

The lyrics are great, and on most of the album, it tells a story of jimmy, a drug dealer who gets famous selling drugs in hollywood. Nikki wrote the lyrics about one of his drug dealers. The lyrics go great with the lyrics. vince sings them perfectly. Vince is really good at singing really high notes for really long times. he's really good.

well, motley crue ruled the 80s, and the early 90s. I love everything about it, nikki's bass lines, micks guitar riffs, tommys drum beats, and vinces right on vocals. if it was stolen or lost, I'd buy it again. it's awesome. I've already said the most impressive songs.

fendercobain87
    very good guitar album mick mars played his ass off on this album the guitar work was brilliant.