Red, White And Crue review by Mötley Crüe

• Released: Feb 1, 2005
Mötley Crüe: Red, White And Crue

If you've never listened to motley crue, this is probably the first CD you should bye. Motley Crue (Vince Neil, Mick Mars, Nikki Sixx, Tommy Lee) was an early hair metal band similar to Poison, Ratt, and Guns N' Roses. This 2 CD greatest hits CD has every single good song of theirs to date, since it was released in 2005, as well as a few new demos (most notabably "If I Die Tomorrow"). Best songs on the 2 CD's include: Live Wire, Kickstart My Heart, Home Sweet Home, Shout At The Devil, Dr. Feelgood, Girls, Girls, Girls, Wild Side, and Anarchy In The UK (Sex Pistols cover).

Lyrics go well with the song, motley crue sings about sex, drugs, and alcohol (in the '80s who didn't). Singer Vince Neil isn't as talented as others, but he makes up for it with his emotions and expressions in some of the songs, including, Smokin' In The Boys Room, Girls, Girls, Girls, and Home Sweet Home.

If you like Poison or Guns N' Roses, listen to Motley Crue, and vice versa. Best songs are (in order on the 2 disks): Live Wire, Helter Skelter, Shout At The Devil, Smokin' In The Boys Room, Girls Girls Girls, Wild Side, Kickstart My Heart, Wihtout You, Dr. Feelgood; Anarchy In The UK (cover), Home Sweet Home, Generation Swine, If I Die Tomorrow. Defitanly a great deal, 37 songs for $19.98 on iTunes music store online so get it now if you don't have it!